Monday, October 8, 2018

Panoramic Project and Little World Project

Where are you on your Panoramic Project? See TAB !!!! ON STEPS 

Learning Targets
Project Target- I can flawlessly combine several photos to create a panoramic image.
-I can use my panoramic image to create an abstract photograph. (my little world)

Targets for today.
-I can begin to upload and combine my panoramic photos.



When you are finished with your panoramic post it to your blog
-When you are finished with your panoramic make it into a planet and share it on our blog.








"My Little World" project example.



Directions to make a "plant" below



--Open your pano in PS6
--Select image> image size> Change your photo to be square-- Equal on both sides ex 13inX13in
--image>>Rotate>>Horizontal
--Select>Filter>>Distort>> Polar Coordinates
--You will have something that looks like a planet
--Its now your job to seamlessly combine your planet
--Rotate your planet as you wish
--Clone stamp--Patch--band aid tool



While watching this video I want you to focus on how wide the back of the camera is (at 38sec)
this photographer is using a panoramic film camera.

https://youtu.be/QvGb19fSTeg



No comments:

Post a Comment